We are building a global community of people
who are fulfilling their life’s purpose,
and creating a thriving world for all.
The Academy for Coaching Excellence offers some of the most rigorous personal mastery and coach training on the planet, for those ready to infuse success principles into their way of life, empower others at the highest level, and serve the world at their greatest potential. Our model embodies the timeless principles of compassion, generosity, and service which describe the human spirit – who we are and what we are here to contribute.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
We turn timeless wisdom into practical tools to help purpose-driven people live a life they are proud of — and empower others to do the same.
We stand for a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out: A world in which all life is thriving, and communities which foster the genius of every human being.
- Spiritual: We practice the timeless principles of compassion, generosity, and service which describe the human spirit – who we are and what we are here to contribute.
- Generous: We give more in value to people than whatever they invest.
- Compassionate: We express love and regard in a spacious, discerning manner.
- Conscious: We demonstrate clarity, focus, ease, and grace in our daily affairs.
- Visionary: We see what’s possible and enroll others to bring that possibility into reality.
- Supportive: We honor and affirm everyone’s capacity to take action toward their goals and dreams.
Established in 2002, we are a proud Accredited Coach Training Program and approved provider of Continuing Coach Education Units through the International Coach Federation.
Our Code of Ethics
Adherence to a clear and rigorous ethical framework is the hallmark of the coaching profession. We abide by the Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation, as well as our own Code of Ethics, which contains specific, actionable guidelines for:
- The Coaching Relationship
- The Meaning of “Fiduciary Relationship”
- Client Confidentiality
- Conflict of Interest
- Sexual Misconduct
- Referral and Termination of Clients
- Professional Conduct
- Ethical Violations
Our Commitment to Diversity, Empowerment, & Inclusion
In keeping with our vision of a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, we are dedicated to serving a diverse community that represents the full tapestry of humanity. Learn more here about our policies and plans of action around financial accessibility, racial diversity, and more.