Revisit the coaching tools and skills in Advanced Coaching
As the situation with the COVID-19 has had us move Advanced Coaching (AC) to an online course, it has given us a new opportunity to make revisiting the foundational tools and principles of this course accessible to AC graduates.
We’ve created a new, low-cost “audit program” for you to re-engage with this course to level up your skill as a coach.
Think of this as sitting in the back of the room at course, with the opportunity to talk to the course leaders and ask questions while participants are in breakout groups.
This is for you if…
- You have graduated from Advanced Coaching already
- You want to deepen your skill at being in the coaching dance
- You want to master staying on the coaching lens.
- You want to level up your capacity to notice metaphors, read the energy of the space, and
- You want to level up your skill with acknowledgment, using ontological phrases, and coaching without questions.
- You are a CTP student/graduate and you want to come back to the “coaching dojo” and discover your personal next level
- You want CCEUs toward renewing your ICF certification. You will earn 21 Core Competency units for this course.
- Breakout room Q&A time: You will have the opportunity to share learning and ask questions when we break the group into breakout rooms. We ask that when we are in full-group sessions, you hold your questions until the next breakout.
- Practice: You will be practicing with other auditors during small group and 1-on-1 practice breakout sessions.