Have you ever “gone blank” while trying to coach or support someone, and your next thought is… “What’s the right thing to say??”
If so, it might be time to step back into the “Coaching Dojo.” Over four days of rich training and dynamic practice, we will show you how to coach masterfully and with far greater ease… so you can make the difference you’re really here to make for people.
- When: August 10-13, 2017 or March 1-4, 2018: Thursday-Sunday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-8pm
- Where: ACE Course Room at 1900 Point West Way, Suite 140 in Sacramento, CA
- Prerequisite: Empowering Life’s Energies
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
|…OR Organizational Budget
(if your organization funds you)
|$90,000+ (all USD)||$10,000,000+||$3,000||REGISTER NOW|
|$70,000 – $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$2,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$2,000||REGISTER NOW|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$0 – $24,999||Not available||$1,000||REGISTER NOW|
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at a 50% discount using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
In this course, you will learn:
Did you know a masterful coach attends to only a fraction of what a person is saying? Replace the exhaustion of tracking every detail for the joy of creating “aha!” moments with ease, by learning to:
- Quickly discern and unpack the metaphors and viewpoints that are keeping a person “stuck.”
- Cut through the minutiae by reading and working with the “energy of the space.”
- Get underneath the narrative, however convoluted, to “laser in” on the heart of the matter.
What would it be like to catalyze breakthroughs without expending much time, energy, or breath? Make a greater difference with far fewer words, by discovering how to:
- Use acknowledgment to create an environment of trust, candor, and creative thinking.
- Use a precise subset of language that elicits insight and action — with no need to “process.”
- Harness the most powerful and underutilized tool in your coaching toolbox: silence.
Your Course Leaders
Beth Ann Suggs, PCC is Dean of Students, Mentor Coach, and Course Leader for the Academy for Coaching Excellence. For more than 30 years she has been making significant contributions to the field of coaching. Her approach as a mentor coach has empowered the lives of hundreds of people who have benefited from her dynamic leadership and guidance.
Zo Tobi, PCC helps people find their place, play their part, and live from who they are. He is a Professional Certified Coach, Course Leader, and also an accomplished socially conscious rock musician and social movement organizer.
Take the Next Step
Curious to see if this is the right next step for you? Schedule a time to talk with us:Interested? Let’s Talk
Schedule a chat with one of our Senior Coaches