Have you ever “gone blank” while trying to coach or support someone, and your next thought is… “What’s the right thing to say??”
If so, it might be time to step back into the “Coaching Dojo.” Over four days of rich training and dynamic practice, we will show you how to coach masterfully and with far greater ease… so you can make the difference you’re really here to make for people.
“This is the kind of course I could take once a year.” — Daniel Jubelirer, Coach & Activist
- When: June 27-30, 2019: Thursday-Sunday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-8pm
Additional dates: December 12-15, 2019
- Where: ACE Course Room at 1900 Point West Way, Suite 140 in Sacramento, CA
- Pre-requisite: Empowering Life’s Energies
- Coach Continuing Education Units (CCEUs): 28 CCEUs (all Core Competency)
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
|…OR Organizational Budget
(if your organization funds you)
see availability below)
|$90,000+ (all USD)</em)||$10,000,000+||$3,000||$2,300||REGISTER NOW|
|$70,000 – $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$2,500||$1,900||REGISTER NOW|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$2,000||$1,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,500||$1,100||REGISTER NOW|
|$0 – $24,999||Not applicable to organizations||$1,000||$700||REGISTER NOW|
Early Bird Availability
Check the early bird deadline below to see if it is active for your course.
|Course||Early Bird Deadline||Promo Code|
|June 27-30, 2019||March 27, 2019||EARLY2019JUNE|
|December 12-15, 2019||September 12, 2019||EARLY2019DEC|
Returning Student Discount
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
What you will learn
Through the Mastering Life’s Energies and Empowering Life’s Energies courses, you gained the first 50% of what it takes to be an effective coach: What we might call a coach’s mind, and a coach’s heart. In this course, you will learn the remaining 50% of the ACE coaching framework, including the following:
In your last course, you were introduced to the Coaching Lens. In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify the precise “symptoms” you exhibit when you are struggling to coach, so you can quickly course correct.
- Easily identify the true coaching need “underneath” whatever a person presents to you.
Did you know a masterful coach attends to only a fraction of what a person is saying? Replace the exhaustion of tracking every detail for the joy of creating “aha!” moments with ease, by learning to:
- Quickly discern and unpack the metaphors and viewpoints that are keeping a person “stuck.”
- Cut through the unimportant details of whatever a person is talking about, by attuning to the “energy of the space.”
- Get underneath the narrative, however convoluted, to “laser in” on the heart of the matter.
What would it be like to catalyze breakthroughs without expending much time, energy, or breath? Make a greater difference with far fewer words, by discovering how to:
- Joyously engage the “dance” of coaching, instead of ineffectively clinging to a “formula.”
- Employ a precise subset of language that elicits insight and action — with no need to “process.”
- See when to use one of three “coaching positions,” so that your client gets the most value from your coaching.
Your Course Leaders
Beth Ann Suggs, PCC is Dean of Students, Mentor Coach, and Course Leader for the Academy for Coaching Excellence. For more than 30 years she has been making significant contributions to the field of coaching. Her approach as a mentor coach has empowered the lives of hundreds of people who have benefited from her dynamic leadership and guidance.
Zo Tobi, PCC helps people find their place, play their part, and live from who they are. He is a Professional Certified Coach, Course Leader, and also an accomplished socially conscious rock musician and social movement organizer.
Chat with Us
Want to talk to a real human being?
We are glad to chat with you! No sales gimmicks or pressure tactics — just a simple, candid conversation to help you see if this program is the right thing at the right time for you.
Take a moment to schedule your chat now: