The Art of Enrollment
Take your gifts off the shelf and make the difference you are here to make.
In The Art of Enrollment, you will learn tools and a framework to help people see what they want and go for it.
- February 17-20, 2022: 9am-6pm Pacific
March 2, 9, & 16 (Wednesdays): 3-6pm Pacific
- August 4-7, 2022: 7am-1pm Pacific | 16.00-22.00 CET
August 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, September 1, 2022: 8-11am Pacific | 17.00-20.00 CET
- February 17-20, 2022: 9am-6pm Pacific
- Where: Online, Zoom video conference
- Pre-requisite: Empowering Life’s Energies
- Coach Continuing Education Units (CCEUs): 34 CCEUs (all Core Competency)
About the course
Whether you are a coach, leader, helping professional, or anyone whose work requires others’ participation: You may have the skills, talent, passion, and vision… but it is only with enrollment skills that you can take that precious gift you have to offer “off the shelf” and bring it to life.
In this course, you will:
- Dismantle any disempowering structure of knowing you have around sales, so you don’t have to be held back by them any longer.
- Learn the Ontology of Enrollment: A way of being with enrollment that is so enlivening that you will actually look forward to enrollment conversations!
- Discover your Core Promise: A personal credo that truly captures the gift you are here to give to people.
- Shift away from the canned “elevator speech” (and other formulaic sales techniques), into an approach to enrollment based upon five key ontological principles.
- See how to support others to experience The Gap: a person’s lived experience of the tension between where they are and where they want to be.
- Gain ample time to practice all that you are learning — so that by the time you leave, you are clear how to approach your real-life enrollment conversations.
This course is perfect for:
- Coaches, consultants, and other helping professionals who are ready to fill their practice with paying clients.
- Organizational leaders, managers, and executives who wish to more effectively empower their teams to act upon a shared mission and purpose.
- Organizers, nonprofit professionals, and community leaders who want to enlist a broader, deeper base of support in their campaigns and projects.
Your Course Leaders
Greg Reinauer, PCC is an Enrollment Coach and Course Leader who helps purpose-driven people get clear if ACE is the coaching program for them so they can make the impact they are here to make as masterful coaches.
“I believe this work can empower conscious leaders to tap into their creative brilliance and help foster a world that is thriving and just.”
Greg supports socially conscious, creative people to take action from the heart with more ease and less struggle. He believes coaches have an important and powerful role in helping people shift from current circumstances to creative possibilities. With the right skills and support, coaches can make an extraordinary impact in the world by supporting people to make the contribution they’re here to make.
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
Suggested for those that make less than $25,000 annually. Not applicable to organizations.
Suggested for those that make $25,000 – $50,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $50,000 – $70,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $70,000 – $90,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $90,000+ (all USD) annually.
Returning Student discount
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
- Learn how to present a vision in such a clear and inviting way that people see the opportunity for themselves, and choose to participate.
- Discover your Core Transformation: a declaration of the gift you are here to give to the people you serve.
- Learn how to use our ontological enrollment model with prospective clients.
- See how to enroll others in any personal or professional context, in order to successfully act upon a shared vision.
Check the early bird deadline below to see if it is active for your course.
Early Bird Deadline
December 17, 2021
June 4, 2022