In The Art of Enrollment, you will learn tools and a framework to help people see what they want and go for it.
- When: November 14-17, 2019 (Thursday-Sunday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-8pm)
-OR- August 27-30, 2020 (Thursday-Sunday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-8pm)
- Where: ACE Course Room at 1900 Point West Way, Suite 140 in Sacramento, CA
- Pre-requisite: Empowering Life’s Energies
- Coach Continuing Education Units (CCEUs): 28 CCEUs (all Core Competency)
About the course
Whether you are a coach, leader, helping professional, or anyone whose work requires others’ participation: You may have the skills, talent, passion, and vision… but it is only with enrollment skills that you can take that precious gift you have to offer “off the shelf” and bring it to life.
In this course, you will:
- Dismantle any disempowering structure of knowing you have around sales, so you don’t have to be held back by them any longer.
- Learn the Ontology of Enrollment: A way of being with enrollment that is so enlivening that you will actually look forward to enrollment conversations!
- Discover your Core Transformation: A personal credo that truly captures the gift you are here to give to people.
- Shift away from the canned “elevator speech” (and other formulaic sales techniques), into an approach to enrollment based upon five key ontological principles.
- See how to support others to experience The Gap: a person’s lived experience of the tension between where they are and where they want to be.
- Gain ample time to practice all that you are learning — so that by the time you leave, you are clear how to approach your real-life enrollment conversations.
This course is perfect for:
- Coaches, consultants, and other helping professionals who are ready to fill their practice with paying clients.
- Organizational leaders, managers, and executives who wish to more effectively empower their teams to act upon a shared mission and purpose.
- Organizers, nonprofit professionals, and community leaders who want to enlist a broader, deeper base of support in their campaigns and projects.
Your Course Leaders
Beth Ann Suggs, PCC is Dean of Students, Mentor Coach, and Course Leader for the Academy for Coaching Excellence. For more than 30 years she has been making significant contributions to the field of coaching. Her approach as a mentor coach has empowered the lives of hundreds of people who have benefited from her dynamic leadership and guidance.
Zo Tobi, PCC helps people find their place, play their part, and live from who they are. He is a Professional Certified Coach, Course Leader, and also an accomplished socially conscious rock musician and social movement organizer.
Jeremy Blanchard, PCC helps people find the joy in enrolling others into their work, so they can share their gifts fully with the world. He is a Professional Certified Coach and Course Leader with the Academy for Coaching Excellence, as well as a social movement organizer.
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
|…OR Organizational Budget
(if your organization funds you)
see availability below)
|$90,000+ (all USD)</em)||$10,000,000+||$3,000||$2,300||REGISTER NOW|
|$70,000 – $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$2,500||$1,900||REGISTER NOW|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$2,000||$1,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,500||$1,100||REGISTER NOW|
|$0 – $24,999||Not applicable to organizations||$1,000||$700||REGISTER NOW|
Early Bird discount
Check the early bird deadline below to see if it is active for your course.
|Course||Early Bird Deadline||Promo Code|
|November 14-17, 2019||(expired)||–|
|August 27-30, 2020||May 27, 2020||EARLY2020AUGUST|
Returning Student discount
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
- Learn how to present a vision in such a clear and inviting way that people see the opportunity for themselves, and choose to participate.
- Discover your Core Transformation: a declaration of the gift you are here to give to the people you serve.
- Learn how to use our ontological enrollment model with prospective clients.
- See how to enroll others in any personal or professional context, in order to successfully act upon a shared vision.
Chat with Us
Want to talk to a real human being?
We are glad to chat with you! No sales gimmicks or pressure tactics — just a simple, candid conversation to help you see if this program is the right thing at the right time for you.
Take a moment to schedule your chat now: