Master the art of enrollment.
In The Art of Enrollment, you will learn how to present a vision in such a clear and inviting way that people see the opportunity for themselves, and choose to participate.
- When: October 5-8, 2017 or August 9-12, 2018: Thursday-Sunday 9am-6pm
- Pre-requisite: Empowering Life’s Energies
- If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at a 50% discount using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
|…OR Organizational Budget
(if your organization funds you)
|$90,000+ (all USD)||$10,000,000+||$3,000||REGISTER NOW|
|$70,000 – $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$2,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$2,000||REGISTER NOW|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$0 – $24,999||Not available||$1,000||REGISTER NOW|
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at a 50% discount using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
You will learn:
- How to develop and deliver authentic, inspiring presentations that increase the participation of others in your program, project or vision.
- Tools to dismantle the beliefs and habits that have kept you from producing the outcomes you desire, both personally and professionally.
- How to keep going and get the promised results even when you encounter obstacles.
- How to be as empowering to people who say “no” as to those who say “yes,” to your project or idea, thus maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- The five elements of successful enrollment, applicable to virtually every project, situation, or setting.
- How to support others to increase their current personal effectiveness.
- How to acknowledge others for their participation and contribution in authentic and meaningful ways.
- How to increase your collaboration skills with your support network.