As a practicing coach, whether student or graduate, you already know that the coaching relationship can be complex.
No matter how many guidelines you are given, successful coaching requires that you continually step back, evaluate the situation, weigh the options, and apply good judgment for well-balanced decisions. Your ability to do this is what will demonstrate your professional standing as a coach.
The purposes of this course are:
- To give an overview of ethical principles and practices for coaches.
- To give you tools to apply these principles and practices to the coaching situations you will face.
- To give you case examples that will help you understand how and when to make ethical decisions.
In this four-session 8-hour series, we will explore the role of ethics in coaching, using case studies and discussion, with the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics as our guide.
- When: Wednesdays at 9-11 am Pacific, July 6, 13, 20, & 27, 2016
- Where: Online
- Investment: $397
- Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs): 8CC
Receive login instructions after registering