Where & When
***Mark your Calendar & Book your Travel ASAP***
Please see your welcome email or the course webpage for your course-specific schedule.
Class begins promptly at the listed time. Class end times may vary depending on the needs of the group.
We require full attendance in order to create an environment for you and everyone else to get all that you came for. Please plan your schedule/travel accordingly (helpful travel information below).
Academy for Coaching Excellence Course Room
1900 Point West Way, Suite 140
Sacramento, CA 95815
Light snacks will be provided, and lunch will be on your own with your fellow participants during sufficiently spacious lunch breaks. At times, you will have prompts to discuss with your fellow participants over lunch, so as much as possible plan not to schedule other things during your lunch breaks.
There are numerous food options within walking & driving distance. You may also bring your own snacks and/or lunch. There will be fridge space to store lunches during the day, as well as access to a microwave. Snacks during the course will all be vegetarian, with many vegan, gluten-free, and other options to suit specific diets.
Attire & Comfort
Please dress comfortably, with layers (temperatures can vary greatly from day to evening in Sacramento). You may bring pillows and whatever else you need for your comfort. We will be sitting for most of the days, with bio and movement breaks as needed. Our Support Team will be attending to whatever you need for your comfort and focus throughout the course (this could be anything from getting you water to going to the store to pick up something for your wellness). Please simply let us know how we can support you!
What to Bring
See your course welcome email for course-specific preparation instructions.
- A notebook
- Something to write with
- A reusable water bottle and coffee/tea mug, if possible
- Comfortable clothes with layers
- An open mind
- Anything else you need in order to be comfortable and fully present
To be respectful of participants with chemical sensitivities, please refrain from wearing scented body lotions, sprays, shampoo/conditioner, or other products (this applies particularly to artificial fragrances, as well as strong natural fragrances). Thank you for your assistance in contributing to an accessible course room!
We ask that you refrain from using alcohol or recreational drugs for the duration of this course. This does not include prescription medications you are taking. This course creates new ways for your brain to process information, and this would be disrupted by mind-altering substances.
Transportation & Housing
- The DoubleTree Hotel is the closest hotel within walking distance, across the street from the course room.
- There are several other hotels within a mile of the course room, including the Red Lion Hotel at Woodlake. Here is a list of nearby hotels.
- AirBnB is also an affordable option, if you’d like to stay with local hosts. Search for a place close to the course room (1900 Point West Way).
- For free housing, search for local hosts on CouchSurfing.
- Hostel International Sacramento is another good low-cost option.
Questions? We are here to support you!
Contact our Support Team