Are there times when you can tell that something isn’t going well in your coaching with a client, but you don’t know what it is?
- Do you seem to spend more energy on some clients than others, without successful results to show for all this effort?
- Do you notice some clients who are anxious even with the smallest promises for action?
Join Clinical Psychologist and Master Certified Coach, Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC, in a webinar that will show you how to work with clients undergoing difficult life situations.
We will look at the following:
- The anatomy of a crisis reaction, when coaching may be useful, and when coaching may hinder the client’s progress.
- When to coach, and when to refer.
- Resources every coach should have at hand in order to provide valuable service to clients.
We promise to give you tools that you can use to make everyone’s life easier; your client’s as well as your own!
- Dates: TBA
- Continuing Coach Education Units: 2 CCEUs, Core Competency
- Cost: $119
Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC, is the Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, and has trained hundreds of coaches around the world. An accomplished Licensed Clinical Psychologist working with people in crisis, she is also a well-known expert in leadership excellence, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment. Voted one of the 50 most influential people in wealth management in the UK, her work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Maria is the author of The Energy of Money and Mastering Life’s Energies.