Revisit the foundational coaching tools and skills in Empowering Leadership Excellence (Europe)
As the situation with the coronavirus has had us move Empowering Leadership Excellence (ELE) to an online course, it has given us a new opportunity to make revisiting the foundational tools and principles of this course accessible to ELE graduates.
We’ve created a new, low-cost “audit program” for you to re-engage with the foundations of being the presence of coach.
Think of this as sitting in the back of the room at course, with the opportunity to talk to the course leaders and ask questions while participants are in breakout groups.
This is for you if…
- You have graduated from Empowering Leadership Excellence already
- You want to deepen your skill at being centered as a coach
- You want to master staying on the coaching lens
- You know that being compassionate with those whom you support is the key to making a difference in their lives… and you want to “strengthen your compassion muscle”
- You are a CTP student/graduate and you want to deepen your skill with the foundations of this work: being the presence of coach
- You want CCEUs toward renewing your ICF credential. You will earn 21 Core Competency units for this course.
- 4 Foundational Sessions: New ELE participants will have 4 foundational sessions where they will look at coaching vignettes and projection. Auditors will join the fourth session after the new participants have gotten the ELE basics in the first three sessions.
- 6 webinar sessions (for auditors and new participants): As an auditor, you will be attending all 6 of the webinar sessions, where we will be focusing on compassion, the Coaching Lens, ontological questions & phrases, and practice.
- Breakout room Q&A time: You will have the opportunity to share learning and ask questions when we break the group into breakout rooms. We ask that when we are in full-group sessions, you hold your questions until the next breakout.
- Practice: You will be practicing with other auditors during small group and 1-on-1 practice breakout sessions.
First virtual session:
Monday, 20 April, 1600-1900 CET
Six virtual sessions:
Wednesdays, 1600-1900 CET
- 29 April
- 13 May
- 27 May
- 10 June
- 24 June
- 8 July
Cost & Registration