In this life-changing and career-accelerating course, you will learn the fundamental coaching skills you need to empower others with ease.
Learn to unleash your innate capacity to bring out the very best in others, so they can create joy, meaning, and fulfillment in their lives and work. Whether you want to be a coach or use coaching skills in your life and work, this course will show you how to be the cause for others’ blossoming — and leave each interaction energized.
- Dates and Times: 8-11 March, 2019: Friday 09.00-18.00, Saturday 09.00-19.30, Sunday 09.00-18.00, Monday 09.00-17.00
- Location: In central Stockholm
- Meals: On your own, with light snacks provided throughout the course.
- Housing: On your own.
- For Coaches: 28 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) – all Core Competency (FULL ATTENDANCE REQUIRED!)
- Pre-requisite: Mastering Leadership Excellence
For participants joining through their company:
$2,200 USD >>>>> Register by December 8 for a $200 Early Bird discount! Use the code: SPRINGSE2019 »
For participants joining independently:
$1,700 USD >>>>> Register by December 8 for a $200 Early Bird discount! Use the code: SPRINGSE2019 »
Who should take this course?
- Coaches and consultants produce more extraordinary results for their clients.
- Entrepreneurs enroll clients in the spirit of service instead of scarcity.
- Executives, directors, and managers produce higher staff and team performance.
- Advocates, leaders, and change agents lead more effective campaigns.
- Helping professionals bring greater resilience to even the most difficult situations.
- Faith leaders more effectively empower their leaders and congregations.
- Educators more effectively draw out their students’ innate genius and creativity.
- Parents experience greater ease in one of the most important jobs in the world.
Out of this course, you will learn to:
STEP #1: Stop Imagining Their Story
In this course, you will learn first-hand about what you imagine is going on with the person you are supporting, and how that hampers your ability to empower them. When you stop imagining their story, you can finally:
- Notice and preempt any urge to “fix” people, so you can instead bring out the best in them.
- Move beyond the hidden biases that prevent you from being with others as they truly are.
- Go beyond your own imagined limits, so that your authentic coaching presence can emerge.
STEP #2: See With Coach’s Eyes the True Strength of Others
What would it be like to see and bring out the enduring greatness in others, no matter what they were going through in the moment? Learn the true simplicity of empowerment, including how to:
- See others’ courage and heroism so clearly that, in your presence, they see it too.
- See people’s self-limiting thoughts and feelings as totally irrelevant to who they really are.
- Interact with people according to the innate genius and capability they already possess.
STEP #3: Bring True Compassion to Difficult Interactions
Do you ever react to others’ discomfort with worry, pity, problem-solving, or confusion as to how you can be truly helpful? Discover the power of compassion, by learning to:
- Use acknowledgment to create an environment of trust, candor, and creative thinking.
- Be an empowering presence no matter what frustrations or doubts a person is experiencing.
- Bring a “lightness of being,” because you see something incredible is seeking to emerge.
- Help the person you are supporting to see that all is well.
STEP #4: Stay Centered and Present No Matter What!
What would it be like to possess the power to stay centered and grounded, no matter what another person is going through — so that, in your presence, they relax and see new possibilities? Learn to:
- Engage with people in the most difficult moments, without developing “compassion fatigue.”
- Employ a simple practice to redirect the person’s attention to what matters most to them.
- Support others in such a way that both you and they leave energized instead of drained.
STEP #5: Follow the Map to Action
What if you were to see that there were only four things occurring in every coaching conversation — and that you had a “roadmap” by which to guide a person to authentic action? Discover:
- The four principles at play in any coaching conversation, and how to skillfully employ them.
- A simple set of questions that truly make a difference and evoke discernment and action.
- How to employ the principle of “less is more” to produce greater results with more ease.
Your Course Leader
Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC
Maria Nemeth, known as the “Master Coach for Purpose-Driven Leaders,” helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors. She is an internationally recognized expert in leadership coaching, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment. Her two best-selling books, The Energy of Money and Mastering Life’s Energies, are considered classics in personal and professional empowerment.
Chat with us
Questions? Contact our Course Coordinator!
Sandra Rosén Larsson
+46 733 601 305