Bring others’ greatness to life.
A 4-day course on the fundamentals of coaching and empowerment for people ready to bring others’ greatness to life, so they can make the contribution they are here to make.
Sacramento, CA • May 16-19, 2019
Additional dates: October 24-27, 2019
Schedule an Interest Chat »Register Now for the Course »
This course took my coaching to a new level.
This course took my coaching to a new level and created a lot of energy in my life. I gained a deeper understanding about how I was getting in my way as a coach. The tools I learned have helped me as a coach and in my daily life, and as a result, I’ve been able to help my clients shift from their self-limiting thoughts to what’s most important.Bengt Kallenberg, Executive & Career Coach
When someone needs your support or coaching, do you ever worry you won’t know what to say?
In this life-changing and career-accelerating course, you will learn the fundamental coaching skills you need to empower others with ease.
Learn to unleash your innate capacity to bring out the very best in others, so they can create joy, meaning, and fulfillment in their lives and work. Whether you want to be a coach or use coaching skills in your life and work, this course will show you how to be the cause for others’ blossoming — and leave each interaction energized.
Empowerment Skills for Every Vocation & Walk of Life
Using the skills in this course:
Coaches and consultants produce more extraordinary results for their clients.
Entrepreneurs enroll clients in the spirit of service instead of scarcity.
Executives, directors, and managers produce higher staff and team performance.
Advocates, leaders, and change agents lead more effective campaigns.
Helping professionals bring greater resilience to even the most difficult situations.
Faith leaders more effectively empower their leaders and congregations.
Educators more effectively draw out their students’ innate genius and creativity.
Parents experience greater ease in one of the most important jobs in the world.
Our Powerful Curriculum
Being the Presence of Coach™ means creating the environment in which people can see and take action on what is important to them. Using this model, you will bring out the very best in others, so they can achieve that which has true meaning for them — both personally and professionally.
Out of this course, you will learn to:
STEP #1: Stop Imagining Their Story
In this course, you will learn first-hand about what you imagine is going on with the person you are supporting, and how that hampers your ability to empower them. When you stop imagining their story, you can finally:
- Notice and preempt any urge to “fix” people, so you can instead bring out the best in them.
- Move beyond the hidden biases that prevent you from being with others as they truly are.
- Go beyond your own imagined limits, so that your authentic coaching presence can emerge.
STEP #2: See With Coach’s Eyes the True Strength of Others
What would it be like to see and bring out the enduring greatness in others, no matter what they were going through in the moment? Learn the true simplicity of empowerment, including how to:
- See others’ courage and heroism so clearly that, in your presence, they see it too.
- See people’s self-limiting thoughts and feelings as totally irrelevant to who they really are.
- Interact with people according to the innate genius and capability they already possess.
STEP #3: Bring True Compassion to Difficult Interactions
Do you ever react to others’ discomfort with worry, pity, problem-solving, or confusion as to how you can be truly helpful? Discover the power of compassion, by learning to:
- Use acknowledgment to create an environment of trust, candor, and creative thinking.
- Be an empowering presence no matter what frustrations or doubts a person is experiencing.
- Bring a “lightness of being,” because you see something incredible is seeking to emerge.
- Help the person you are supporting to see that all is well.
STEP #4: Stay Centered and Present No Matter What!
What would it be like to possess the power to stay centered and grounded, no matter what another person is going through — so that, in your presence, they relax and see new possibilities? Learn to:
- Engage with people in the most difficult moments, without developing “compassion fatigue.”
- Employ a simple practice to redirect the person’s attention to what matters most to them.
- Support others in such a way that both you and they leave energized instead of drained.
STEP #5: Follow the Map to Action
What if you were to see that there were only four things occurring in every coaching conversation — and that you had a “roadmap” by which to guide a person to authentic action? Discover:
- The four principles at play in any coaching conversation, and how to skillfully employ them.
- A simple set of questions that truly make a difference and evoke discernment and action.
- How to employ the principle of “less is more” to produce greater results with more ease.
Sacramento, CA • May 16-19, 2019
Additional dates: October 24-27, 2019
- Location: The Academy for Coaching Excellence, 1900 Point West Way, Sacramento, CA.
- Meals: On your own, with light snacks provided throughout the course. Housing: On your own.
- For Coaches: 28 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) – all Core Competency (CC)
- Pre-requisite: The Thriving Changemaker Intensive / Mastering Life’s Energies (click here)
Schedule (full attendance required):
Your Course Leaders
Beth Ann Suggs, PCC
Beth Ann Suggs, PCC is Dean of Students, Mentor Coach, and Course Leader for the Academy for Coaching Excellence. For more than 30 years she has been making significant contributions to the field of coaching. Her approach as a mentor coach has empowered the lives of hundreds of people who have benefited from her dynamic leadership and guidance.
Zo Tobi, PCC
Zo Tobi helps people find their place, play their part, and give their gift. He is a Professional Certified Coach, Course Leader, and also an accomplished rock musician and social movement organizer.
Zo has served as co-founder and co-director for Coaching for Social Change and Generation Waking Up, as well as a regional organizer and national campaign director for the Sierra Student Coalition. Since co-organizing the 12,000-person Power Shift 2009 youth climate conference, he has been dedicated to building resilient social change movements based on the timeless principles of compassion, generosity, and service which describe the human spirit.
Register with our sliding scale
We envision a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out. Our sliding scale reflects that vision, by supporting people to participate who could not otherwise do so.
You don't have to disclose your income. Assess your situation (including savings, expenses, outside support, and fundraising ability), and choose the tier that is a "stretch" but not a hardship.
Please click here to be be added to the waiting list.
|…OR Organizational Budget
(if your organization funds you)
|Early Bird Price
(~25% discount, see availability below)
|$90,000+ (all USD)||$10,000,000+||$3,000||$2,300||REGISTER NOW|
|$70,000 – $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$2,500||$1,900||REGISTER NOW|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$2,000||$1,500||REGISTER NOW|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,500||$1,100||REGISTER NOW|
|$0 – $24,999||Not applicable to organizations||$1,000||$700||REGISTER NOW|
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
Early Bird Availability
Check the early bird deadline below to see if it is active for your course.
|Course||Early Bird Deadline||Promo Code|
|May 16-19, 2019||February 23, 2019||EARLY2019MAY|
|October 24-27, 2019||July 24, 2019||EARLY2019OCT|
“…The gift that each person offers”
“Before this course the idea of empowering others was daunting, exhilarating and sounded like long, hard work. This course illuminated how to truly see others and to learn the gift that each person offers.”Jenny Russell, Life Coach
* ONLY for alumni of Mastering Life’s Energies or the Thriving Changemaker Intensive
Schedule a Chat
Want to talk to a real person?
We are glad to chat with you! No sales gimmicks or pressure tactics -- just a simple, candid conversation to help you see if this program is the right thing at the right time for you.
Take a moment to schedule your chat now: