Let go of your burdens and reclaim your future.
The Forgiveness Intensive will give you a simple, powerful, and lasting way to free yourself from burdens of the past. You will recover your true power to live the life you want and make the difference you want to make.
The Bottom Line About Forgiveness
“Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.”
– Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
We need the power of true forgiveness in our lives and in our world — now more than ever.
When we don’t forgive, we suffer and the world misses out on our true greatness.
Wisdom teachings and scientific research show us that resentment:
- Undermines our mental and physical health, and according to latest research, may interfere with our immune system and leave us susceptible to anxiety, depression, heart disease, and other illnesses.
- Diminishes our relationships, sense of joy, and even our financial prospects, diverting precious energy away from our goals and toward an exhausting state of bitterness.
- Hinders our ability to make the difference we want to make. This puts us at odds with our values, making it difficult to act authentically with moral conviction in areas that matter most to us.
Forgiveness is the doorway into the life that awaits you.
In this powerful 3-day course, you will gain lifelong skills that empower you to:
- Experience the true freedom of forgiveness and the freedom to experience and express joy in your life.
- Apply a powerful, lasting approach to forgiveness that does not require a long time for emotional processing, and frees you from the need to forgive someone over and over again.
- Access a new level of vitality and strength that propels you toward your dreams and goals — and empowers you to contribute to much-needed healing and transformation in our broader society.
Online – October 28-30, 2022
- Location: Zoom
- For Coaches: 20 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) – 12 Core Competency, 8 Resource Development
- Pre-requisite: Academy Foundational Training (MLE)
Days & Times (full attendance required):
- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
Your Course Leader
Dr. Maria Nemeth, MCC
Maria Nemeth, known as the “Master Coach for Purpose-Driven Leaders,” helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors. She is a leading expert in leadership excellence, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment, whose work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show. A lifelong agent of social change, Maria has contributed in areas such as civil rights, racial justice, women’s empowerment, health & human services, LGBTQ rights, and climate justice.
Our Sliding Scale: No One Left Out
We stand for a world where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out, and our pricing reflects that vision. Our sliding scale empowers people to participate who could not otherwise do so, and enables us to offer our life-changing work where it can do the greatest good.
How It Works
We use an honor system, and don’t require you to disclose your income. We also honor that both expenses and income factor into your situation, so we ask that you discern the price truly right for you — whether that is below or above your suggested tier.
So that our work serves those who could not otherwise afford it, please invest the amount that is a “stretch” but not a hardship, factoring in your access to outside support (i.e. family and/or fundraising). Referring to the scale below, ask yourself:
- What investment level would be comfortable for me?
- What level would be a “stretch” but not a hardship — truthfully factoring in my access to outside support?
- Am I willing to register at that level?
Register with our sliding scale
You don’t have to disclose your income. Assess your situation (including savings, expenses, outside support, and fundraising ability), and choose the tier that is a “stretch” but not a hardship.
|…OR Organizational Budget|
(if your organization funds you)
|$90,000+ (all USD)||$10,000,000+||$2,250 Register Now|
|$70,000 - $89,999||$4,000,000 – $9,999,999||$1,875 Register Now|
|$50,000 – $69,999||$1,000,000 – $3,999,999||$1,500 Register Now|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$0 – $999,999||$1,125 Register Now|
|$0 – $24,999||Not available||$750 Register Now|