Invite Your Community
What if your colleagues, friends, and family had these tools?
What would it be like to create the ontological space with those closest to you?
We would love to have them in an upcoming course!
The continued success of our work depends on word-of-mouth referrals from alumni like you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your support!
You can find course information and details at: https://acecoachtraining.com/intensive
Here are step-by-step instructions to:
Invite your community
Step 1: Share your “before & after” story.
Sharing your personal “before & after” will enable someone else to see what they could get out of the course. You need only share what you are taking away for yourself, rather than trying to explain the process or curriculum.
Step 2: Share why you thought of them.
Your desire to invite someone comes from seeing some possibility for how the course could benefit their life. By sharing this possibility from your heart to theirs, you create an opportunity for them to see if they’d like to participate.
Step 3: Invite them to take a next step.
Ask them if they’d like to learn more. See them through the Green Lens as you invite them. They can:
A) Check out a free introductory webinar
You can share a recording of our recent “Your Life Blueprint” workshop here: acecoachtraining.com/blueprint-recording/
B) Check out the course itself
They can learn all about the course, who it is for, what they will get from attending, and all other details at: acecoachtraining.com/intensive
Here is the link to share about the course on Facebook.
C) Schedule a 30-minute chat with one of our Senior Coaches
If someone you are talking to has questions about the course, have them chat with one of us. In this chat, we’ll support them to see for themselves if this course is a good fit for them. We promise to take good care of them. They can schedule a chat with us at: acecoachtraining.com/intensive
Sample Social Media Post
I attended this course and I can’t recommend it highly enough. Check it out:
Sample Invitation Email
TO: Your friend
SUBJECT: Thought of you — check this out
There’s a really interesting course coming up, and I thought of you:
Here’s a snippet from the website to give you a sense of what it’s about: “A 4-day intensive for purpose-driven people ready to master their internal stopping points, make their unique contribution to life, and empower others to do the same.”
I got a lot out of it personally. ___________________________________
I think you’d love it. ___________________________________
What do you think?
If you’re interested, you can chat with the coaches running the course (I cc’d them on this message).
Let me know if you want to chat more about it with me!
Invite your organization
Inviting your organization to the course is a great way to spread the impact of this work in the world — and to create the organizational culture within which you yourself would love to work. If there is any way we can support you in your efforts, please contact us!
Step 1: Set up an initial conversation
- Whom would be the first person for you to speak with about investing in the course as a professional development opportunity?
- Whenever possible, an in-person conversation tends to be the most productive first step.
- If you see it will be helpful, you can share the webpage with them in advance: https://acecoachtraining.com/intensive
Step 2: Have a conversation to explore the possibility
- The purpose of this initial conversation is for your colleague to see if investing organizational money and time in the course is a possibility worth exploring.
- In preparing for the conversation, ask yourself: What could they most benefit from hearing about the course, so they could assess whether it is a fit?
- Look for yourself at the benefits you envision out of having your organization attend the course, and focus the conversation around the vision you see.
- Regarding the financial investment, feel free to share about our suggested sliding scale pricing, as well as our Guest Pass program. Thanks to the Guest Pass program, your organization will essentially receive a 50% discount on all tuition fees — for example, sending 10 people for the price of 5.
- For inspiration, here is our webpage for organizations which articulates what we see to be the return on investment for them.
Step 3: Make an email introduction with us
If your organizational point of contact sees this is a possibility worth exploring, send an email introduction connecting them and Jeremy Blanchard, our Director of Enrollment (email@example.com), and we will be happy to speak with them further!
Jeremy Blanchard, Director of Enrollment
+1 (503) 515-6321