ACE Licensed Academy Trainer Program
Gain the principles, tools, materials, and support to present the work of ACE through your own seminars and training programs!
The current program year is fully enrolled and running through July, 2023.
Please watch this space for the next available program dates!
About the program
Through the ACE Licensed Academy Trainer Program, you will learn to:
Design your seminars and training programs
- Assess the needs of your audience, and design programs that serve those needs.
- Design programs that include coaching as well as both ACE and non-ACE content.
- Develop interactive exercises that facilitate skill-building.
- Tailor ACE content to the culture and context of your audience.
Deliver your seminars and training programs
- Present ACE content precisely, within its true ontological context.
- Deliver ACE and non-ACE content while ensuring the integrity of both.
- Develop skill and experience in leading your programs.
Enroll for your programs
- Market your programs to the organizations and communities you wish to serve.
- Develop marketing and present proposals that effectively enroll your ideal clients.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you want to:
- Bring ontological skills to the communities and organizations you love.
- Grow your skill in delivering ontological principles and tools.
- Expand your income through paid seminars and group programs.
- Work closely with ACE staff and colleagues to produce creative and exciting presentations of this work.
- Explore the possibility of becoming an Academy Course Leader.
What you get
The ACE Licensed Academy Trainer Program includes:
Virtual immersions (required)
- How to Lead a Successful Group course* (4 days, Sept 29-Oct 2, 2022, 9am – 5pm) *tuition included in program cost. Required, even if you have taken it before. If you have taken it before, you will receive a discount equal to half the value of the course at the tier level you have selected.
- Licensed Academy Trainer Program Foundational Intensive (4 days, November 3-6, 2022, 8am-2pm Pacific | 17.00-23.00 CET each day)
- Licensed Academy Trainer Skill Building Intensive (4 days, May 4-7, 2023, 7am-2pm each day)
Ongoing virtual training
Kickoff Q&A webinar (July 21, 2022, 8am-10am Pacific)
12 monthly 2-hour training webinars (2nd Thursday of the month, 9-11am Pacific, with one exception on Wednesday, November 16) in which you will practice and develop your ability to masterfully deliver ACE material.
Ongoing support and mentorship
- 12 monthly 90-minute group mentoring sessions with 2-3 fellow trainers, led by ACE faculty
Video recordings for each ACE content module
- Monkey Mind
- Playing Field & Point of Mastery
- Four Box Model
- Green Lens
- Life’s Intentions
- Standards of Integrity
- … and more!
Lifetime access to ACE digital materials and resources
- Slide presentation files
- Presenter guides and outlines
- Seminar participant handouts
- Library of research providing scientific backing for the ACE framework
The ACE Licensed Academy Trainer Program is led by:
- Maria Nemeth, MCC
- Beth Ann Suggs, PCC
- Greg Reinauer, PCC
You may join the ACE Licensed Academy Trainer Program if you are an Academy Professional Coach Training Program student or graduate, and you:
- Have completed your CTP coursework (both in-person and virtual courses), or will do so within 6 months.
- Have 60 hours of coaching experience by the time the LAT program begins.
- Intend to use this skill set professionally.
We envision a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out. Our sliding scale reflects that vision, by supporting people to participate who could not otherwise do so.
You don’t have to disclose your income. Assess your situation (including savings, expenses, outside support, and fundraising ability), and choose the tier that is a “stretch” but not a hardship.
|$90,000+ (all USD)||$11,400 ($950/month)|
|$70,000 - $90,000||$10,080 ($840/month)|
|$50,000 - $70,000||$8,760 ($730/month)|
|$25,000 - $50,000||$7,320 ($610/month)|
|$0 - $25,000||$6,000 ($500/month)|