We will give your audience tools for living and serving from their true greatness.
Our unforgettable talks bring timeless success principles and powerful coaching practices to mission-driven companies, nonprofits, public agencies, conferences, and telesummits.
Most Requested Topics
Drawing on our work over several decades with thousands of individuals and organizations, we are prepared to give your audience the talk that will truly make the greatest difference for them, right here and now. Most requested speaking topics include:
- The best-kept secret of coaching: An empowerment framework and ready-to-use tool for leaders, executives, managers, coaches, and anyone ready to bring out the best in others.
- The cure for overwhelm: What to do when “there aren’t enough hours in the day.”
- Mastering your money mindset: How to bring clarity, focus, ease, and grace to your relationship with money, so you can focus on what really matters — your mission in the world and the dreams for your life.
- Resilience: How to respond powerfully in any situation and bounce back amid adversity.
- Change management: How to lead your team or organization with grace in times of change.
- Effective communication: How to communicate in a way that produces extraordinary results.
- Project follow-through: The five fundamental stages of every project, and how knowing each stage’s pitfalls and “rules of engagement” can help us successfully bring any idea into reality.
- Team performance: The secret to teams that support each other 100% with no one left out.
Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC
Maria Nemeth helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
Designed and refined over decades of work with people all over the world, her Luminous Life Method™ turns timeless wisdom into practical skills that have helped tens of thousands to live and serve with clarity, focus, ease, and grace.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors.
She is a leading expert in leadership excellence, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment, whose work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show. A lifelong agent of social change, Maria has contributed in areas such as civil rights, racial justice, women’s empowerment, health & human services, LGBTQ rights, and climate justice.
Maria is the author of two highly-acclaimed books: The Energy of Money, available in five languages, and its follow-up, Mastering Life’s Energies, both of which have given people everywhere a way to begin putting success principles into immediate practice in their lives.
Zo Tobi, PCC
Zo Tobi helps people find their place, play their part, and live from who they are. He is a Professional Certified Coach, Course Leader, and also an accomplished socially conscious rock musician and social movement organizer.
“I am inspired every day by the vision of a movement of thriving, resilient, spiritually-grounded changemakers, finding their place and calling forth the best in humanity as we navigate one of the most crisis-filled times in history. To me, this is what our work is all about.”
Zo has served as co-founder and co-director for Coaching for Social Change and Generation Waking Up, as well as a regional organizer and national campaign director for the Sierra Student Coalition. Since co-organizing the 12,000-person Power Shift 2009 youth climate conference, he has been dedicated to building resilient social change movements based on the timeless principles of compassion, generosity, and service which describe the human spirit.