Advanced Coaching (Europe)
Have you ever “gone blank” while trying to coach or support someone, and your next thought is… “What’s the right thing to say??”
If so, it might be time to step back into the “Coaching Dojo.” Over four days of rich training and dynamic practice, you will learn to apply our ontological coaching principles skillfully… so that you can bring transformation to the people you serve.
“This is the kind of course I could take once a year.” — Daniel Jubelirer, Coach & Activist
- Dates and times: Six sessions – 11-13, 15, 22, 29 September
16.00 – 20.00 CET each day
- Location: Online, Zoom video conference
- For Coaches: 24 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) – all Core Competency
- Pre-requisite: Empowering Leadership Excellence
For participants joining through their company:
$2,200 USD >>>>> Register now »
For participants joining independently:
$1,700 USD >>>>> Register now »
Returning Student Discount
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
What you will learn
Through the Academy Foundational Training and Academy Foundational Coaching Course courses, you were introduced to the first components of being an effective coach, including: Training your own brain for success, seeing others through a “coaching lens,” and interacting with others with compassion.
In this course, you will learn the remaining essential components of the ACE coaching framework, including the following:
Focusing on what is important in the conversation
Did you know a masterful coach attends to only a fraction of what a person is saying? Replace the exhaustion of tracking every detail for the joy of creating “aha!” moments with ease, by learning to:
- Quickly discern and unpack the metaphors and viewpoints that are keeping a person “stuck.”
- Cut through the minutiae of whatever a person is talking about, by attuning to the “energy of the space.”
- Get underneath the narrative, however convoluted, to “laser in” on the heart of the matter.
Effective coaching interventions
What would it be like to catalyze breakthroughs without expending much time, energy, or breath? Make a greater difference with far fewer words, by discovering how to:
- Joyously engage the “dance” of coaching, instead of ineffectively clinging to a “formula.”
- Employ a precise subset of language that elicits insight and action — with no need to “process.”
- See when to use one of three “coaching positions,” so that your client gets the most value from your coaching.
How to get the most out of this online course
In order to get the most out of this experience, we invite you to treat these this course as a retreat. This is important time just for you!
- Find a private space in your home where you will be undisturbed during the course. You may want to do something special to decorate it for the course. Maybe add flowers, plants, or artwork. Get creative!
- Don’t schedule other plans on the breaks. In addition, there will be some work to do in between sessions, and we encourage you to give yourself the time and space to both do the preparation work, and get plenty of rest.
- Communicate with your family and/or housemates. Let them know that you won’t be available during the course times, and make a plan for anything they may need from you ahead of time.
- Please turn your phone off or put it in “Do Not Disturb” during the sessions. Close your email and other programs during the sessions, so you can be fully present to everything that’s happening.
Your Course Leader
Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC
Maria Nemeth, known as the “Master Coach for Purpose-Driven Leaders,” helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors. She is an internationally recognized expert in leadership coaching, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment. Her two best-selling books, The Energy of Money and Mastering Life’s Energies, are considered classics in personal and professional empowerment.