A 3-day course on the hidden yet profound principles of group empowerment that allow the natural, collective wisdom of any group to emerge, no matter the context.
There is nothing more exciting than leading a dynamic, deliciously powerful group of people as they look at how to transform their lives.
And there is nothing more frustrating than leading a group in which members are silently non-supportive or even openly irritated with each other.
- There are powerful forces at the core of all groups!
- If you know what they are, and how to use them, you’ll be successful in keeping the group’s members focused, effective, and productive.
- As a result, you’ll provide huge value to group members.
- When you are not aware of the group’s energy, or don’t know how to work with it, you end up frustrated or discouraged.
- You know your group needs something from you that you’re not providing. When this happens, you might begin to work harder than you need to. This is definitely not necessary!
In this interactive, face-to-face course, you will be given specific strategies and skill sets that will empower you to lead productive and highly-rewarding groups.
You will learn:
- Why people get nervous in groups, and how to help them relax and participate fully.
- How to create an atmosphere of trust within the first twenty minutes of working with a group.
- Why the worrisome thoughts you think while leading a group may not be your own thoughts!
- What “group mind” is and how to work with it to produce maximum impact.
- How to work with a group such that each person gets full value from the conversation, whether or not you have personally interacted with them.
- The primary differences between working with individuals and working with groups.
- How to keep the momentum going when it appears the energy is waning.
Whether you are taking this course to build your coaching practice, conduct productive staff meetings, work with community groups, or develop your leadership teams, you will leave with strategies and skill sets that you can apply to any group you lead. Guaranteed!
Dates and Times: October 23-25, 2019 (09.00-18.00 each day)
Location: Amazing Leaders AB, Grevgatan 34 (5th floor), S-114 53 Stockholm
Meals: On your own, with light snacks throughout the course.
Housing: On your own.
Continuing Coach Education Units: 24 Core Competency (FULL ATTENDANCE REQUIRED!)
Pre-requisite: Mastering Leadership Excellence
$1,800 USD >>>>> Register now – Space is limited for this course. <<<<<
Questions? Contact one of these Amazing Leaders!
Pia Santesson PCC – +46 708 111 511
Ursula Nyquist PCC +46 702 277 836
Eva Saltorp PCC +46 706 498 754
Sandra Rosén Larsson +46 733 601 305
Amazing Leaders AB
Grevgatan 34 (5th floor)
S-114 53 Stockholm
Your Course Leader
Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC
Maria Nemeth, known as the “Master Coach for Purpose-Driven Leaders,” helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors. She is an internationally recognized expert in leadership coaching, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment. Her two best-selling books, The Energy of Money and Mastering Life’s Energies, are considered classics in personal and professional empowerment.