Discover what you are here to contribute.
In this course, you will discover the underlying thread that makes meaning of your unique hero’s story — and see how to “follow your bliss” by giving your unique gift to every aspect of your life and work.
“If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there the whole while waiting for you; you find the life you ought to be living is the life you are leading.” — Joseph Campbell
Look at the following questions:
- Have you ever wondered why you’re here?
- Do you want to know the fundamental purpose you are here to fulfill?
- Would you love to discover what you’ve come in your lifetime to contribute?
- Are you ready at last to discover, specifically and simply, how to follow your bliss?
If the answers are “yes” to the above, join us. I promise what you discover about yourself will absolutely thrill and delight you!
The purpose of this course is for you to discover your primary life’s mission. When you know what it is, many aspects of your life begin to make sense to you. You see how to experience even more satisfaction and ease.
You know what you are here to do—and how to do it! Your path to success becomes simple, obvious, and even fun. You discover how to get into the “flow” both at work and at play.
During the course you will discover:
- Your life’s work and the purpose that best describes your specific contribution to life.
- How to use your life’s work while coaching, leading, playing, loving… in other words, every aspect of your life.
- Your personal credo in the form of: This is who I am.
- How to create goals that warm your heart, nurture your spirit, and bring your talents to life.
When you take action based upon your Life’s Work and Purpose, you begin to automatically follow your bliss! Thus, your Life’s Work and Purpose become your personal
Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss.
Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real. – Deepak Chopra
- When: 6-7 October 2018, 9am-6pm each day
- Where: Grevgatan 34, 114 53 Stockholm, Sweden
- Pre-requisite: Mastering Leadership Excellence
- CCE Units: 12 Core Competency
- Cost: $750