Training Your Brain for a Successful Autumn 2020
- Topic: Training Your Brain for a Successful Autumn 2020 (webinar)
- When: Thursday, August 27, 2020 from 18 pm-19:30 pm CET
- Cost: $30 USD (approx. 270 SEK)
- Lead by: Maria Nemeth, PhD, MCC, Licensed Academy Trainers: Sandra Rosén Larsson, ACC and Ulrika Agerman, PCC
- For whom: If you are a coach, change agent or leader and see the importance of coaching people to success and want more tools to be even more effective, this is the webinar for you.
Would you like have access to tools that can give you an energetic start to this autumn?
Do you want to support people to experience less anxiety so they can take action toward their goals, no matter what is happening around them?
Or maybe both!
If you’re like us, you’ve been receiving news updates talking about the difficult and uncertain times in which we all live. Taking in constant news items every day can make for stressful days and difficult sleep.
One of the things we have been teaching people for over 40 years is: In physical reality, things are always changing, and they are changing unpredictably. Whether we like it or not!
… And now more than ever, we are experiencing that unpredictability.
If these questions resonate with you:
- How do I learn to thrive, even when so much is changing around us?
- How do I contribute and make a difference no matter what is happening?
- How do I calm my brain enough to be able to focus on contributing to others?
…Then you have come to the right place! We want to offer you one of the best tools we’ve found that will address those questions with a clear answer.
This is a tool that people from all walks of life have been using in order to keep making a difference, even when times get difficult. We want to show you what it is, and how to use it with your clients as well as yourself.
It is possible to thrive even when times are turbulent, challenging, and difficult.
In this webinar, we will give you the protocol we’ve designed that disrupts anxiety and gives you the experience of being in control of where you want your brain to focus. You will see how to go from anxiety to a state of calm in just a few minutes, so that your amygdala doesn’t hijack your creative centers. In other words, you will see how capable you truly are to train your brain. You will see what it’s like to be in the “driver’s seat,” rather than being driven by anxiety, fear, and stress
Specific learning objectives of this seminar
- What anxiety is: where it comes from and what are some symptoms.
- How you can shift from anxiety to satisfaction for yourself and others, in order to experience fulfillment and meaning in both life and work.
Sending you all lots of love,
Maria, Sandra, and Ulrika