Bring out the greatness of any group you lead.
A 4-day course on the hidden yet profound principles of group empowerment that allow the natural, collective wisdom of any group to emerge, no matter the context.
Fully online via video conference • September 29 – October 2, 2022
About the Course
There is nothing more exciting than leading a dynamic, deliciously powerful group of people as they look at how to transform their lives.
And, don’t we all know what it’s like when a group is silently non-supportive, or even openly irritated with each other?
- There are powerful forces at the core of all groups.
- If you know what they are, and how to use them, you’ll be successful in keeping the group’s members focused, effective, and productive.
- As a result, you’ll provide huge value to participants.
When you are not aware of the group’s energy, or don’t know how to work with it, you end up frustrated or discouraged. You know your group needs something from you that you’re not providing. When this happens you might begin to work harder than you need to. This is definitely not necessary!
In this interactive, face-to-face course, you will be given specific strategies and skill sets that will empower you to lead productive and highly-rewarding groups.
You will learn:
- Why people get nervous in groups, and how to help them relax and participate fully.
- How to create an atmosphere of trust within the first twenty minutes of working with a group.
- Why the worrisome thoughts you think while leading a group may not be your own thoughts.
- What “group mind” is and how to work with it to produce maximum impact.
- How to work with a group such that each person gets full value from the conversation, whether or not you have personally interacted with them.
- The primary differences between working with individuals and working with groups.
- How to keep the momentum going when it appears the energy is waning.
Whether you are taking this course to build your coaching practice, to conduct productive staff meetings, or to work with community groups, you will leave with strategies and skill sets that you can apply to any group you lead. Guaranteed!
Leadership Skills for Every Group
Out of this training:
Online • September 29 – October 2, 2022
- Location: Fully online using Zoom video conference
- For Coaches: 24 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) (24 Core Competency)
- Pre-requisite: Academy Foundational Training (click here)
Schedule (full attendance required)
(All times Pacific unless otherwise noted)
How to get the most out of this online course
We’ve developed a method to help you get full value from your time in this course in virtual setting:
- In order to get the most out of this experience, we invite you to treat these this course as a retreat. This is important time just for you!
- Please turn your phone off or put it in “Do Not Disturb” during the sessions. Close your email and other programs during the sessions, so you can be fully present to everything that’s happening.
- Don’t schedule other plans on the breaks. In addition, there will be some work to do in between sessions, and we encourage you to give yourself the time and space to both do the preparation work, and get plenty of rest.
- Communicate with your family and/or housemates. Let them know that you won’t be available during the course times, and make a plan for anything they may need from you ahead of time.
- To give yourself the best possible experience, we suggest you find a private space in your home where you will be undisturbed during the course. You may want to do something special to decorate it for the course. Maybe add flowers, plants, or artwork. Get creative!
Your Course Leader
Dr. Maria Nemeth, MCC
Maria Nemeth, known as the “Master Coach for Purpose-Driven Leaders,” helps purpose-driven people everywhere see their greatness and bring it all to life.
As Founder and Director of the Academy for Coaching Excellence, she has trained thousands of people worldwide in the nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental sectors. She is an internationally recognized expert in leadership coaching, personal/professional development, and financial empowerment. Her two best-selling books, The Energy of Money and Mastering Life’s Energies, are considered classics in personal and professional empowerment.
Register with our sliding scale
We envision a world in which everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out. Our sliding scale reflects that vision, by supporting people to participate who could not otherwise do so.
You don’t have to disclose your income. Assess your situation (including savings, expenses, outside support, and fundraising ability), and choose the tier that is a “stretch” but not a hardship.
Suggested for those that make less than $25,000 annually. Not applicable to organizations.
Suggested for those that make $25,000 – $50,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $50,000 – $70,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $70,000 – $90,000 annually.
Suggested for those that make $90,000+ (all USD) annually.
If you would like to register with a payment plan (must be paid in full before the course begins), please contact us.
If you have taken this course before, we invite you to register at 50% off the standard price, using the 1-word promo code: WELCOMEBACK
Check the early bird deadline below to see if it is active for your course.
Early Bird Deadline
September 29 - October 2, 2022
July 29, 2022